- In March the new CD of the complete Polish opera, Straszny Dwór (The Haunted Manor) by Stanisław Moniuszko was released by National Institute of Frederic Chopin. Marcin Bronikowski perform there the role of Maciej.
- In November 2014 a new CD “(Re)discovering forgotten masterpieces” was released. MARCIN BRONIKOWSKI performes there Polish songs by Mieczysław Karłowicz and Tadeusz Baird with Inter>Camerata chamber orchestra and conductor Jan Jakub Bokun.
- MARCIN BRONIKOWSKI has received a prestigious ” 2013 CITY OF WARSAW AWARD”, given to him by Lord Mayor of Warsaw for the outstanding achievements for the City of Warsaw.
- On April 14th, 2013 MARCIN BRONIKOWSKI had his debut in a title role of “King Roger” by Karol Szymanowski for the opening of the XVII Amazonas Opera Festival in Manaus (Brazil). This was the first ever performance of this opera in Brazil!
- In April 2012 MARCIN BRONIKOWSKI celebrated 20 anniversary of his career. In this occasion, on April 28th, 2012 he took part in the new production of “Evgeni Onegin” by Pyotr Tchaikovski at the Poznań Opera House. Michał Znaniecki was the stage director and Łukasz Borowicz conducted.
- In June 2012 MARCIN BRONIKOWSKI took part in THE ISRAELI OPERA FESTIVAL in MASADA as Escamillo in Carmen by Georges Bizet under the baton of DANIEL OREN and in the production of GIANCARLO DEL MONACO.
- On November 19, 2010 MARCIN BRONIKOWSKI received from the President of European Parlament, ex-Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland, Mr. Jerzy Buzek a Honorary Pearl for “the promotion of Polish Music in the world’s greatest opera stages”.
- On December 16th, 2006 MARCIN BRONIKOWSKI took part in Opera Gala Concert with ANDREA BOCELLI, Lydia Caruana and the conductor Carlo Bernini at the Ta Qali Convention Center in Malta.
- On June 23rd, 2004 MARCIN BRONIKOWSKI sang, for the first time, on the stage of TEATRO ALLA SCALA in Milan as Escamillo in Carmen. Nicolas Joel was the stage director and Michel Plasson conducted.
- In December 2000 MARCIN BRONIKOWSKI sang, for the first time, on the stage of Royal Opera House “COVENT GARDEN” in London as Dandini in Rossini’s La Cenerentola with Juan Diego Florez, Sonia Ganassi, Simone Alaimo and Michele Pertusi. Moshe Leiser and Patrick Caurier were the stage directors and Sir Marc Elder conducted.